Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

Daily Vocabulary - You know you want it.

draggle -- v. To wet or befoul (a garment, etc.) by allowing it to drag through mire or wet grass, or to hang untidily in the rain; to make wet, limp, and dirty.

Example: It would be a shame if someone were to take this fluffy green clown wig and draggle it through the corridors of Sector 9. A real shame.

Those damn clowns. I'll show them for messing with me. And distracting me from the UBERMILF!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!! It's like that time someone shoved my sausage into a washing machine.

Squeaky, but just not as much fun.

Comments:
I'd like to remove those stubborn stains for you.

I've been looking for a reason to don my French maid costume and fishnets.
 
P.S., I make one hell of a cup of coffee, too. Not to mention martinis.
 
I seem to be twitching uncontrollably.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?