Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

So Sad, No Oompaloompas

It's very sad. I am the ONLY PERSON who has oompaloompas as one of my interests on my blogger profile. This is odd, because I found all sorts of other things on Blogger about Oompaloompas, which were very informative. Now I feel even closer to my little guys.

For instance: I can tell you that THESE impostors are NOT Oompaloompas no matter how much paper hair they stick under their hats!

Also for instance: Otto has learned as Thing #% Learned While On Sabattical "5. Don't touch the oompaloompas." Apparently they have rabies. I will have to check mine to see if they've had their shots, and keep them away from Otto's oompaloompas at all cost.

This other site wants to know if there are any oompaloompas in here but then everything is in Swedish or something so I don't know what they're going on about.

I did find something about hot oompaloompa dance moves, but it was so cursory and vague it left me wanting.

I also found that Zero Unlimited is not the only office to employ oompaloompas within their hallowed halls.

I wonder how Mr. Wonka is taking it, does he have his panties in a bunch?

Also, some strange people have been dressing their dogs up as Oompaloompas. I gasped and stuffed my wristrest in my mouth to stop the screaming when I stumbled across this site.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?