Monday, December 05, 2005

 

Elf Sex and Pudding

In order to further my efforts at getting people to look at my blog, I recently mentioned elf sex. Today, to see if I show up on Google, I did a search. My efforts seem to have been unsuccessful thus far. However, I did learn a few things about elf sex.

This information includes a lot of mention about what Tolkien said about elf sex. Now I know that with long hair and a really killer voice, I might have a chance if I ever met any elf chicks. Providing I wasn't too drunk and wasn't busy performing some unspeakable act on a nearby object, animate or otherwise. Which is probably unlikely.

I also found this out, which might be significant to some of you...


Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?