Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

Tie Disaster

In other news, I just put my tie through the shredder.

Luckily (or so my head tells me), during the struggle the motor burned out.

I'm sure Ms. Couchon thought that all the noises were perfectly normal, including but not limited to:
shrieking
kicking of the wall
froth being emitted from between clenched teeth
coffee cups gone a-kilter off the desk and smashing on the floor
the rather large combo dry-erase/bulletin board toppling off the wall and crashing onto my head (this was about the same point that the motor started smoking).

To her credit, she did come check in on me when she smelled the smoke.

I must say, a tie is DEFINITELY the wrong thing to shred.

Mr. F

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?