Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

Daily Vocabulary. A shining example.

glorious -- adj. Of persons and things: Possessing glory; entitled to brilliant and lofty renown, illustrious.

Example:
When mentioned in conversation, most folks refer to Paul Freeman as a glorious rapscallion of the old school.

------------------------------------------------

That's right. And who the heck was the fool who made blueberry coffee in the main coffee machine? Now everything tastes like fruit. IT'S ALL WRONG!!!!

Comments:
Dear Ms. Couchon:
I can see you are smarting about my hasty decision as to your file cabinets when I was looking for my fez last night.

I apologize for the mess.

Sincerely,
Mr. Paul Freeman, repentant CEO
 
Blueberry?? It was supposed to banana coffee. Damn subordinates. I guess it's back to "hooked on phonics".

And what the heck is this about Mr. Freeman's fez? I saw it on his head at the last Shriner's Parade. Remember the "Miniature Police Car Batton Twirler Embraglio"? I saw it flying around after the girl was taken to the ER.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?