Tuesday, September 13, 2005

 

Daily Vocabulary. Stock up now!

stockist -- noun. One who (as a retailer or distributor) stocks goods.

Example:
Fred wished his lot in life had been to be a stockist of fruit, rather than a stockist of underwear elastic; it would have gone over so much better with the ladies.

--------------------------------------------------------

You know, that has got to be the simplest definition of a word I have ever seen in a dictionary yet.

Keep improving,
Your boss,
Mr. Paul Freeman, CEO

Comments:
I shall stockist a backlog of bananas, so that when we go on strike I shall not go hungry.
 
ShawnJones you are a consummate jerk.

And, incidentally, a loser.

onlinedatughetto sounds like a charming site. I'm sure I might run into a few too many people I know there, though.

So, thanks, but no thanks.

Mr. F
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?