Friday, August 26, 2005

 

Daily Vocabulary

I'm working late tying up loose ends and thought I'd add another vocabulary word for this week. Here you go, you rabble you. Get you some edumacation.

monticule - n. a small natural hill, little mount, elevation or prominence. Can be also a minor cone of a volcano. Synonyms: hillock, hummock, knoll, mound.

Example:
I'm going to go sit up on my favorite monticule and get me some howling done as soon as all this damn paperwork is cleared off my desk.

Which will be as soon as I can find my trash can. I think Ms. Couchon hid it when she left to make sure I got all this done.

Damn.

Comments:
Last year's "sexy werewolf" brouhaha was the highlight of the company picnic, as far as we monkeys from the mailroom are concerned. I've never seen anyone gnaw on a 60 year old man's neck like that before. And the drool!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?